A Brief History

A Brief History

The Faculty of Agricultural Technology was originally established in 1934, and it has been gradually developed and changed its name and roles to as follows

1934:

Klong Rangsit Agricultural School (a special primary school in agriculture)

1938:

Pathumthani Agricultural School (a secondary school in an agricultural program)

1966:

Pathumthani Agricultural College

1975:

Pathumthani Agricultural Campus

1988:

Pathumthani Campus (connected to Rajamangala Institute of Technology)

2006:

Faculty of Agricultural Technology (connected to Rajamangala University of Technology Thanyaburi

ใส่ความเห็น